Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the "Passenger to Nowhere" Series - an account of my travels in Shanghai, Mongolia, China, Tibet, Nepal and Tibet during November 2006-October 2007. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. (Although I know some posts were horrible, my apologies.)

Click on November 2006 or labels if you want to read my articles in chronologic order or by country/region. Otherwise, you will be reading this blog from October backwards...not that I really care how read it; its up to you.

As my last post for this blog, I would just like to thank everyone - those I met on my travels; the emails I received from friends and family; the comments on this blog; the readers....it was these small things - not the sights - that provided the most inspiration for this trip. (Sorry if I sound like a Paul Coleho wannabe - that wasn't my intention. I think I might just be getting all sentimental as my last posting.

Watch out for the next blog: China (via Central Asia) to Europe overland.

Ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.