Saturday, June 13, 2009

Screaming


Photo by piotr.amigo

I wanna just scream sometimes.
There is so much I want to do.
Experiences and Adventures.
People and Conversation.
Projects and Impact.
Self-improvement and Spiritual Inner Growth.
There is so much to learn - goddammit.
There is so much I don't know,
which exicites and frustates me all at once,
because I have no idea what kind of person I am going to be like when I am 50.
And then there are those fleeting moments of peace I feel spordically.
An overwhelming sense of oneness,
when I can see goodness all around.
I reuse to dismiss that as just a syptom of my 'illness'.
Why is it so fleeting? Why can't I just be like that all the time?
I just wanna be positive 24/7.
I wanna live on a higher level of consciousness, if that makes sense.
Why can't I just be that person? Fucking hell.
Patience Eddie.

Does anyone else get that? A scream that comes from the depths of goodness rather than anger?

No comments: