Book idea with @simonlawryContents
- Why nature provides the answers; why we stopped listening to nature; how nature can be a source of wisdom; what spiritual traditions have always dedicated this
- what is nature? Why humans are one and the same with nature - why/how we have forgotten this?
- How to open your eyes to nature? What is the process to find dormant answers that exist in front of you?
- Bird - Flying, "Leaving the Nest", Pack of Birdsflying - related to serependity, collective consciousness
- Polar Bear
- New Zealand Maori? They are very nature based aren't they?
-Crowdsource one part to a group of 20 people
Interesting under each part to look up what tribe groups/spiritual traditions have used certain metaphors'- ( ie Aboriginal with Dreamtime, Zen, American Indians etc etc............look at chinese zodiac....thinking of captain planet now.........so many traditions things that have used this before - in essence, it is nothing you, just in our left-brain world, we have lost our ability to see these things. How do we write this in a context for people who haven't woken the fuck up yet? How do we write this in a style that helps people to wake the fuck up, rather than it being a manual for people who are already on the path to waking the fuck up.)
- Perhaps two part series - one on mother nature itself, one on animals - would want to position it so branding does not seem like a newage hippie thing, but a practical, no BS guide on nature.
Back to contents pages,
1. Nature + why its important
2. Nature via the people
3. Nature wisdom from traditions of the past
4. How to apply it? Why it is easy? Why its important/